The first time I learned about beachbody, was a long time ago on my couch watching late night tv!
An infomercial came on and I was inspired
I thought I can do that
It came in the mail and after a couple of weeks or days I can't remember I decided "it didn't work"
But here's the secret sauce 🤫
It does work, but you actually have to do it!😊 I am currently on week 4 of my LIIFT4 program, and somedays I don't want to do it,
but they've made it so simple -
So simple that all I have to do is press play on
My Streaming device (smart TV, apple TV, roku, fire stick etc...), my tablet, my computer and just start.
No more DVDs, or dare I say VHS tapes lol 🤣
I can even take it with me anywhere.
but that's not all that helps get me through the tough days, the community I'm a part of has truly become like family
They lift me up
What do you want? Why do you want it?
Me, I want to be the healthiest version of myself and I want to help other women do the same!
I want it for myself and for my son! #onceanursealwaysanurse#betteewithsupport#last90days#getoutofyourhead#boymomlife#whatdidyouexpect#livelearnandgrow#coffeequotes#laughteriskey#smileoften#friendsmakethebestfamily#pumpkinspiceeverything#fallweatherlove#whatdoyouthink
~Take What You Need~
H A P P I N E S S • To be “happy” is defined as feeling or showing pleasure or contentment. // Do you feel as if you are struggling to find happiness in your everyday life? Whether you are or aren’t, read below on some tips to bringing the sunshine back in🌞
Above you’ll see the dictionary definition, but what is YOUR definition of happiness?
1. It’s as simple as asking yourself “what makes me truly happy?”. I’m talkin like kid on Christmas morning after Santa came & left hella presents type of happy🎅🏼
2. Make a list of the first 5 things that come to your mind that make your soul happy. Just let them come to you! Keep these in a special place to reflect on when you start to feel sad📝
My 5 things are:
My husband Jordan, that has brought so much love & excitement to my life. My incredible parents that support me no matter what. The sound & smell of rain in the summertime. The way a dog looks at you & runs to you when you come home. Being able to watch the sun rise & set💙
3. SMILE! I def have chronic B face, but I ALWAYS smile while making eye contact and make it a point to laugh as much as I can☺️
4. Remember that YOU have the ability to make each day a GREAT one, a HAPPY one. Positivity & happiness work hand in hand. Wake up & tell yourself it’ll be a good day. Say YES & say THANK YOU for a new day.
5. Eat a damn 🍩. Just do it k?
6. Do something good for someone else. Have you ever just done something nice out of the blue, & the person is so shocked & thrilled by it that their face lights up? That ALWAYS lights me up too! You feel fulfilled by sharing that kindness with someone else. Your act could’ve just made their day👫
7. Learn to let gooo. The past is just that, THE PAST. You can’t change anything back then, so stop focusing your energy on it! Take a deep breath. Move forward. Live for today & appreciate every moment and blessing given to you👋🏼
8. Appreciate life’s little blessings. I had probably the best coffee ever this morning. My succulents are growing lil babies ☺️. It’s a beautiful sunny, chilly day, & I’m able to open the windows and enjoy it. My family is safe. I could go on! Open your eyes to take in more! #BEHAPPYAGAIN
Benefits of Smiling More 😉😄😊🙂😌🤗😂☺️😌🙃🙂😀🤣
Lower Blood Pressure
Stronger Immune Function
Plus, it takes fewer muscles to 😁 then to frown
This quote speaks volumes to me. Life is not about changing people into what you think they should be. First of all this never works and we are all created to be unique. Praise God. There is one thing that we can help people do and that is to be the best version of themselves. Life can be hard and draining. When we let our worries and fears take over we lose our mindset to be able to focus on what it is that makes us unique and that is just being you. The best possible you. We all want to compare ourselves to others. This journey has allowed me to really overcome that battle and know that I am enough and no one can ever take that away from me. I can live within my own body, let’s face it we all only have one body and one chance to take care of it. Let me ask you today - are you happy with you? If your answer is no or your really sitting on the fence, you need to message me and let me help you. This program will help you. You will discover who you really are and learn things about yourself you never thought possible. I have and so will you. Cast those fears of what others will think, say or do out the window today and give me a month, just one month of your time, I promise you will never look backward again. I’m here waiting for you! It’s up to you to decide will you reach out 🤝join me today?
Have I mentioned yet just how much I’m enjoying using these resistance bands and sliders as part of my workout routine again lately!? 👏👏
It’s crazy how much of an added challenge these babies bring to my workouts.🔥 And thanks to my amazing virtual trainer and her 6 brand new workouts I’m learning all sorts of fun & challenging new moves.👊 You can check out my all my favorite moves from these new workouts in my stories. 🤗
So, I’ve been given a lot of “advice” on what I should and should not do with my body. 🙉
All women are under never ending criticism and judgment. There is no winning in this culture. Yes, some of the comments bother me, but I don’t let it change my routine, life, or what makes me feel like ME. I take pride in having emotions, it’s what you do with them that matters. 👎🏼
So here’s MY advice. Spend time alone, reflecting on you past, present, and future. Figure out what YOUR true desires are, what you enjoy doing- AND DO IT. It’s been 2 years since I decided to no longer be a shell of a woman that reflected only what someone TOLD me I was or should be. ....
So in honor of my recent criticism, I did this yesterday, and had a great time doing it. 🙌🏼💪🏼#shouldergamestrong#hbplus3#strongmom#doyou#liftheavy#eatgoodfood#smileoften#onamission#momsthatlift#gymfam#dailyrx