Sweat Saturday! Like this post if you're getting a weekend workout! 💖 I'm excited to start my mini bootcamp classes tomorrow, which are geared towards all fitness levels and are a sure way to feel the burn.
My mini camps are small groups of 4 people, which allows me to keep an eye on things a bit more closely. Plus the space has tons of equipment, like battle ropes, slam balls, cardio (rowing machine), free weights, cables, resistance training, and more.
High intensity interval training (HIIT training) is a big component of these classes. Some benefits of HIIT include:
1. Provides maximum results in a shorter period of time compared to traditional workouts. It also provides a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after your workout, which is an effective way to burn fat!
2. My classes accommodate all fitness levels. Modifications and alternative exercises are provided if you have physical limitations. And because the stations are timed instead of doing a set number of reps, the only person you are competing with is YOURSELF.
3. It's fun, fast paced, and high energy! Working with groups can be extra motivating and enjoyable, and you can even make some new fitness friends along the way.
4. HIIT comes attached with many other health benefits, like improving endurance, agility, strength. It is super effective for weight loss, and also reduces your health risks.
5. Group training is cost effective! So if you can't afford 1:1 coaching, then take advantage of this affordable option, which is priced at around $15 a class.
My current camp is at capacity, but stay tuned for more classes soon! We also will be offering an exciting new program POWER YOGA created by Infinity Coach @jesserodgers_, so shoot us a message to express some interest and find out more! 💪🏋️♀️🤸♂️🧘♀️💪
St. Andrews, Manitoba - Built in 1832 by the Hudson Bay Company, Lower Fort Garry was donated to Parks Canada in 1951. It was leased to the Manitoba Motor Country Club continuously from 1913-1962. In 1951, it was donated to Parks Canada which, beginning about a decade later, developed as a historic site. #manitoba#mymanitoba#yourmanitoba#hudsonbaycompany#lowerfortgarry
Anyways... if you know me... much... I do like looking at the sunset.. because the natural colours are just beautiful... I was about to head out and see my ophthalmologist because... my eyesight is getting worse for sure and I've been self diagnosing myself and buying my own reading glasses... 😂😂😂 I've a battle in my head if to get lasik done or just stick with prescriptions? My eyes might be bad now BUT I can still catch a glimpse of real beauty... 🤗🤗🤗 #naturephotography#naturebeauty#photooftheday#capture#photography#sunset#sillycaptures#realbeauty#ywg#mymanitoba