Evolving is a process that shouldn't be rushed. It takes time to evolve into the person you have always wanted to become. Don't get discouraged by the glitz and glam that you see on these social networking sites. The truth is we don't know that person story and how far they have come to get where they are. Take the necessary time you need to get right mentally, spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically, and financially. You owe it to yourself.
If you are ready to evolve and take things to the next level, join the FREE Evolving Beautifully Challenge! This is not your average challenge. In the next 12 weeks, you will create new habits, get rid of old self-destructive habits, and truly focus on self-care, slaying, stacking, and staying intentional at all times! If you are ready to take things to the next level join the FREE Challenge today!!! Click the link in the bio!
FRIDAY is the day, I'll finally publish the Poshe Life Boutique and share the POWER OF SHE with the whole wide world. I never would have imagined that I would become an entrepreneur but awwwwwww SNAP ya gurl is doing it! The count down is officially on...do you have your 20% off coupon? If not you betta get it cause its about to be on and poppin at #theposhelife
Another common 'issue' new clients run into sometimes is when they are not ready or able to plan a full on photoshoot for their new website! In this case, I have my clients choose fashion stock photos (no, not the terribly boring product stock photos from the vendors, but actual lifetsyle stock photos)! .
The trick here is to make sure the photos all mesh/flow well together and fit the vibe you are trying to go for with your brand. And don't worry, if this all sounds overwhelming, I do what I can to help guide the way on all of this!
This is a great example of a super cute website that looks amazingly branded, even though we used stock photos: https://thesiloboutique.com/
We're continuing our dive into Bash Boutique with 20 things about Amber Noone!
1. I am rather simple.
2. I think a smile can change a person’s day
3. My closet is rather small and I really only want to have things I love in there.
4. I have a nursing degree as my second degree but I have never practiced.
5. Some days I can be more introverted than extroverted.
6. I love Sorel boots and I buy at least one pair each season. Who's with me?
7. I am a convert to the Catholic faith.
8. My best friend Jody Mcquitty from grade school is still my best friend now.
9. I am addicted to Ted Talks. Anyone have some good ones to share?
10. I enjoy spending time each morning in devotions because I really do trust God has a plan for our lives.
11. I enjoy walking in the mornings with a partner.
12. I cannot cook but I still try.
13. I have been divorced but I feel like I have grown from that experience into a better person.
14. Sometimes I worry more than I should about things I can’t control.
15. I was Polly Panther - the mascot of our high school. Yes, I wore the suit.
16. I had a coffee shop in my hometown of Elwood and at Riverview hospital called Coffee Corner.
17. I consider my parents my best friends and they would do anything for me.
18. I have a favorite Aunt Barb that really has been my spiritual leader and takes care of my Uncle Tony who has ALS with the most grace and patience I have ever witnessed.
19. I have the absolute best employees and most of them I have approached with job opportunities because of their kindness and character.
20. I used a merchandise consultant (David Goodman) to help me set up my stores initially, and I cannot imagine where Bash Boutique would be without him.